Specialist .Net Jobs Header Search
The Microsoft Azure cloud platform provides cloud-based services and infrastructure to companies across the globe, including big names like LG, CenturyLink and Intel. Companies are always looking to fill Azure engineer jobs as it allows them to implement new tools and technology to improve their business. From cloud-based customer management systems to automation software, Azure jobs are always in high demand.
The future for Azure developer jobs is very promising, with new innovations emerging that should make data science much more precise. From machine learning algorithms to artificial intelligence, there is a lot of potential in the future of Microsoft Azure and its developers.
If you are considering a career move into one of the azure engineer jobs, or want to advance your current career as an Azure developer, browse our selection of Azure engineer jobs below or contact our global recruitment specialists today.
LATEST AZURE JOBS.
Head of Cloud Engineering
Head of Cloud Engineering For one of our clients in the Amsterdam region, we are looking for a head of cloud engineering. As a head of cloud engineering, you are...
Azure DevOps Engineer
Ervaring:- Kennis van software development- Infra (Azure Cloud)- Kennis van Azure Data Services- Azure DevOps, CI/CD pipelines- IaC Terraform/Bicep- Container kennis (Kubernetes/Docker)- Security ervaring met IAM- PowerShell/bash Scripting Darwin Recruitment...
Azure Cloud Engineer
Are you interested in working on cutting-edge projects? Would you like to be part of a collaborative and innovative team? Are you looking for opportunities to grow your skills and...
SWISS MARKET INSIGHTS.
SELECT YOUR DESIRED TECHNOLOGY AND LOCATION TO VIEW:
- Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
- Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
- The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
- Gender split per location and tech specialism.
- Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF HIRING THROUGH DARWIN CONSULTING?
1. No risk of 'deemed employment' of our workers working on site at their business.
2. Access to fast and flexible staffing solutions for in demand, highly niche skills.
3. Our employed leasing channels provide cost effective, fast solutions when compared to rigid and expensive consultancy/freelance solutions.
4. Access to Europe’s most developed temporary tech workforce.
TAKE THE NEXT STEPS.