Specialist .Net Jobs Header Search
UI/UX GROWS IN PARALLEL WITH OUR RELIANCE ON TECH.
Jobs in UI/UX make it easier for people to interact with pieces of software by designing easy-to-understand interfaces. UI/UX designers are found in many industries and can help with all types of user-facing software interfaces.
User interfaces have become incredibly important over the span of a few years. The evolution of UI/UX has mirrored our own affinity for technology - the more we implement smartphones, digital assistants and voice recognition into our daily lives, the further we will advance UI/UX development and design.
Modern UI/UX involves integrating software applications across multiple platforms including desktop, tablet and smartphones. The future looks even more developed for UI/UX developers, with touchscreens becoming the norm we are moving towards voice-controlled interfaces, which throws up a new type of challenge for those with jobs in UI/UX.
If you are looking for an exciting new UI/UX career, speak with our global recruitment specialists today or browse our available jobs.
JOBS IN UI/UX.
Strategic Designer - Swedish Speaking
Apply Now Freelance Strategic Designer - Remote from Berlin or Sweden - 2 Months Job - Freelance Strategic Designer Client Location - Sweden Remote work offering - 100% Client Industry...
Senior Product Designer | Remote
Apply Now Freelance Senior Product Designer - Remote - 2 Months Job - Senior Product Designer Client Location - Berlin Remote work offering - 100% Client Industry - Travel &...
SWISS MARKET INSIGHTS.
SELECT YOUR DESIRED TECHNOLOGY AND LOCATION TO VIEW:
- Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
- Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
- The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
- Gender split per location and tech specialism.
- Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.
What are the benefits of hiring through Darwin Consulting?
1. No risk of 'deemed employment' of our workers working on site at their business.
2. Access to fast and flexible staffing solutions for in demand, highly niche skills.
3. Our employed leasing channels provide cost effective, fast solutions when compared to rigid and expensive consultancy/freelance solutions.
4. Access to Europe’s most developed temporary tech workforce.