ELECTRICAL DESIGN JOBS.
Specialist .Net Jobs Header Search
THE HIGH DEMAND FOR ELECTRICAL DESIGN SPECIALISTS.
Technology is growing at an exponential rate, and so is electrical design. From the use of scratch paper to draft schematics to CAD software and engineering, electrical design has evolved over the last few years and is expected to grow well into the future.
With more infrastructure being built globally and the never-ending construction, there won’t be a shortage of electrical design jobs anytime soon. The demand for skilled and experienced electrical designers is at an all-time high and is forecast to grow in the coming years.
So, if you’re thinking of a career in electrical design, now is the time to apply. We are a global recruitment business that can help you source electrical design jobs on a temporary, contract or permanent basis.
We’re committed to working together with you while offering invaluable advice to give you access to the top employers globally, ensuring you land your dream electrical design job.
Contact our global recruitment team today for electrical design jobs.
JOBS IN ELECTRICAL DESIGN.
Electronic Design Engineer
My client is a leading manufacturer of precision measuring instruments has a research and development center in St. Gallen, Switzerland. The center is home to a team of engineers and...
Electronics Development Engineer
Location: St. Gallen, Switzerland Job Responsibilities: Responsible for the definition and design of electronic systems as part of a cross-functional team, covering the entire product lifecycle from concept to series...
Software Project Lead
Software Project Lead Darwin Recruitment AG are recruiting for a Software Project Lead for one of the leading suppliers for power electronics based in St. Gallen, Switzerland. As a Software...
SWISS MARKET INSIGHTS.
Select your desired technology and location to view:
- • Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
- Gender split per location and tech specialism.
- Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.
Insights Homepage Form
What are the benefits of hiring through Darwin Consulting?
1. No risk of 'deemed employment' of our workers working on site at their business.
2. Access to fast and flexible staffing solutions for in demand, highly niche skills.
3. Our employed leasing channels provide cost effective, fast solutions when compared to rigid and expensive consultancy/freelance solutions.
4. Access to Europe’s most developed temporary tech workforce.
TAKE THE NEXT STEPS.