€50000 - €70000 per year|
This clinet are currently searching for an engineering arrangement planner to join there team in the Layout Planning department within the Systems & Service Solutions business unit focuses on implementing modernization measures for waste incineration plants.
- Contributing to constructive design based on customer orders and process engineering designs
- Generating individual 3D models and integrating them into overall 3D planning
- Documenting plans for tender and execution projects, including layout, floor plans, top views, and cross sections
- Creating foundation and load plans
- Coordinating detailed planning with internal departments and suppliers
- Overseeing detailed engineering services provided by suppliers
- Conducting setup discussions with customers and partners
- Technician or engineering training in construction
- Proficient in written and spoken English
- Experience with 3D CAD, particularly E3D
- Familiarity with MS Office programs
- Experience in installation planning and basic knowledge of waste incineration plant components
- Experience in managing new construction and conversion projects in plant engineering
- Ability to handle complex tasks independently
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Danny OReilly
SUBMIT YOUR CV
Freelance - 12mth contract Remote with 3 days per month in Frankfurt office Fluent German is a must, working language...
Int. Manager IT Operations-Dutch speaker
Interim Manager IT Operations-Dutch speaker Are you an experienced IT professional ready to step into a dynamic role and make...
CRM specialist / Salesforce Marketing
If you are a CRM Specialist- (Salesforce Marketing Cloud) consultant - and you are based or willing to travel to...
SWISS TECH SALARY BENCHMARKS.
Are you looking for a new role? Would you like to compare your current salary against the market rate?
Maybe you’re looking to grow your team and need help planning and setting hiring budgets.
Our interactive market update, split by technology, has all the information you need; from salary benchmarks, gender split and average tenure to 'time to hire' and fastest-growing skills.