Aeronautical Calculation Engineer.
Aeronautical Calculation Engineer
€40000 - €60000 per year|
Are you looking to take on the role of an Aeronautical Calculation Engineer?
Do you have experience working within the aviation industry in a similar role?
Read below to find out more about your potential mission!
- You will be reporting directly to the Technical Director.
- Conducting sizing studies during the pre-project phase.
- Generating justification and certification documents, such as calculation files, test plans, and test reports.
- Ensuring the structural stability of the products under your supervision.
- Collaborating with design, methods, and testing teams to contribute to the enhancement of design office procedures.
- Ensuring that all activities are carried out in adherence to schedules and budgets.
- Bac+5 degree (Engineer, Master 2) in mechanics/modelling is required. Alternatively, relevant experience in the activity will be considered.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in calculating aircraft cabin layout or aerostructures is essential.
- Proficiency in analytical calculation methods (such as RDM, Bruhn, Niu) for metallic and/or composite materials is expected.
- Knowledge of the Nastran calculation code (Linear, nonlinear, metallic, composite) and FEMAP pre/post processing tools is also required.
- Basic knowledge of integrating CAD and calculation processes is necessary, including familiarity with CATIA V5 and import/export functionalities.
- You should be aware of airworthiness standards (EASA Part21J) and possess a strong safety culture.
- Fluency in English (level B2) is required for this position and fluency in French is a must
- The position requires occasional travel within France and abroad.
- This is a fixed-term position with remuneration tailored to applicants' profiles.
- Immerse yourself in a high-end sector where aesthetics serves prestigious clients.
- Become part of an environment that prioritizes people and puts them at the centre of the action.
This is an incredible opportunity for an Aeronautical Calculation Engineer - I am urgently looking for candidates, get in touch as CV's will be immediately reviewed!
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Mechanical Design.
Senior Airframe Design Engineer
We're in search of an experienced engineer to join a leading aviation manufacturer in Germany. Your responsibilities will include: Overseeing...
We are looking for a Thermal Engineer to join an exciting start up company located in Munich. The company are...
Project Engineer (Plant Construction)
My client is a leading global engineering contractor who operate internationally and are pioneers in various technologies and innovations when...
SWISS TECH SALARY BENCHMARKS.
Are you looking for a new role? Would you like to compare your current salary against the market rate?
Maybe you’re looking to grow your team and need help planning and setting hiring budgets.
Our interactive market update, split by technology, has all the information you need; from salary benchmarks, gender split and average tenure to 'time to hire' and fastest-growing skills.