Programmer – within Biogas Plants.
Programmer – within Biogas Plants
€60000 - €80000 per annum|
Programmer for Biogas Plants
We're looking for a talented Programmer to work for our client.
They want to recruit someone with demonstrable experience of Siemens S7 or TIA.
If that's you then you could be exactly what they're looking for.
Based in the company's Regensburg office, as the Programmer you will be primarily responsible for programming and project planning the siemens control systems for biogas plants.
In the job you'll be tasked with creation of functions based on Siemens S7 and TIA.
Finally, you'll also be tasked with project planning SCADA systems.
The ideal candidate for this Programmer role will have relevant experience of Siemens S7 or TIA.
You'll also need experience of:
- Process and control engineering
- SCADA systems
In addition, you'll need the following:
- A minimum of 3 years of professional experience
- An electrical engineering training or degree
- The willingness to travel
Basic salary: Up to €80,000 per annum
Benefits: Flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes and a strong parent company behind them
They are a specialist within the biogas industry, and as a business they've been around since 1995.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Danny OReilly
SUBMIT YOUR CV
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.