Product Manager – Life Sciences.
Product Manager – Life Sciences
Are you a dynamic and innovative individual with a passion for life sciences? We are seeking a motivated Product Manager to join a cutting edge Biotechnology Company in Graubünden.
As a Product Manager at our company, you will play a pivotal role in shaping and executing the product strategy while collaborating with cross-functional teams.
- Lead the entire product lifecycle, from concept to launch, for a range of innovative life sciences products.
- Conduct comprehensive market research to identify trends, customer needs, and competitive landscape.
- Develop and implement strategic product plans, including pricing, positioning, and marketing strategies.
- Collaborate closely with R&D, Sales, and Marketing teams to ensure successful product development and launch to market.
- Analyse sales data and market feedback to make informed decisions for product enhancements and updates.
- Act as a product expert and provide training and support to internal teams and external customers.
- Attend industry events and conferences to stay updated on industry trends and represent the company's product portfolio.
- Work closely with global teams to ensure product consistency and alignment with company objectives.
- Bachelor's degree in a life sciences-related field; advanced degree is a plus.
- Proven experience in product management within the life sciences or biotechnology industry.
- Strong understanding of market dynamics, customer needs, and industry trends.
- Exceptional project management skills with the ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills for effective cross-functional collaboration.
- Strategic thinker with the ability to analyse data and make data-driven decisions.
- Self-motivated and proactive approach to problem-solving.
- Willingness to travel occasionally for industry events and team meetings.
- Very good knowledge of German and English, both written and spoken.
If you are interested in finding out more about this opportunity, please give me a call on 041 506 29 25! I look forward to your call 🙂
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Other.
Loyalty Consultant (m/w/d)
To Apply for this Job Click Here Start: asap Laufzeit: bis Ende des Jahres mit Verlängerungsoption Auslastung: Mindestens 50 %,...
IT Security Berater(m/w/d)
To Apply for this Job Click Here Für unseren Kunden suchen wir einen IT Security Berater (m/w/d). Start: 01.10.2023 Ende:...
SAP SD FMS
To Apply for this Job Click Here Darwin recruitment is currently looking for SAP SD/FMS Functional Consultant to join a...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.