€4000 - €5300 per month|
Do you have experience as a System Administrator? Do you want to work in an international environment? Do you have experience with Microsoft Azure? Then read on!
For and international client I am looking for an experienced System Administrator. You will be working in new internal IT team within this organization. You will also work closely with the IT team in the USA. You will be responsible for managing and optimizing the environment. Also, one of your tasks will be providing support.
- Experience with Running a VMware vSphere datacentre
- Experience with Windows Server infrastructure and network infrastructure
- Experience with Microsoft Azure and Office 365
- Someone who takes ownership
- Hybrid work 50/50
- An international work environment
- Working with the latest Technologies
- Salary range €4000,- / €5300,- per month based on knowledge and experience
Looking for a new challenge as a System Administrator? Apply Now!
If you are interested in this position as a System Administrator, please apply now or contact me via email@example.com or 020-3050063
NOTE: For this vacancy, we are only considering candidates who are already in the Netherlands.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Denzel Verginie
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Azure.
IT Vendor Manager
To Apply for this Job Click Here We are currently seeking a dynamic and experienced IT Vendor Manager to join...
To Apply for this Job Click Here We are currently in partnership with a Swiss Data Science consultancy. They are...
Technical Support Engineer
To Apply for this Job Click Here Do you have experience as a Technical Support Engineer? Do you want to...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.