IT Strategy Architect.
IT Strategy Architect
€65000 - €90000 per year|
NB: This position is based in the Netherlands and regular office visits are a requirement. We can only consider candidates from the EU and the UK.
Do you feel like you could better fit in an environment with other subject matter experts, such as yourself? Ever thought of joining that one company that propels your career forward? Are you an experienced architect with strategic consulting experience, and you don't have the freedom to grow at your current company?
My client is one of the top-rated consultancies worldwide, and they would like to hire IT strategy consultants with an expertise with at least two domains. This could be front-end and DevOps, cloud and data, or any other combination.
I'm looking for someone who:
- Has a maximum of 15 years of IT working experience, with experience in providing companies with strategic consultancy regarding IT transformations, ideally with experience working with companies with a finance service offering.
- Can provide expert guidance IT transformation strategy in enterprise environments, including modern architecture patterns, governance, security, best practices, cost optimization, architectural debt, and evolution.
- Carries a strategic mindset: hypothesis-driven, Pareto principle minded (80:20 mindset), iterative approach.
- Is adept at communication: can articulate solutions, including trade-offs, to clients, colleagues, and other partners such as Product Owners to influence and drive proper decision making.
- Great mastery of the English language is essential.
- Expertise with at least two domains. This could be front-end and DevOps, cloud and data, or any other combination
Who is interested in:
- Building community, developing and designing, controlling and managing
- Advising internal peers (fellow architects) on areas relevant to your expertise
- Analysing complex IT application landscapes, roadmapping, and business case development
- An open communication working culture. You will be working with colleagues from all over the world.
For a company who:
- Pays up to €92.000,- gross per annum base salary (including 8% holiday allowance).
- Offers a mobility budget, bonus, pension plan, permanent contract, and more.
- Offers a working environment with diverse employees, working with an international team of open-minded, ambitious, and attentive colleagues.
- Offers a lot more: a flexible work-from-home policy, and unlimited training opportunities.
Sound like your dream job? APPLY NOW!
Chat first? Contact me at 020 299 0822 or e-mail me at email@example.com
Keywords: DevOps, Cloud, Cybersecurity, Networking, DevOps, Consultant, Architect, Solution, Domain, Governance, Security, Strategy
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Livia de Magalhães Arnal
SUBMIT YOUR CV
Freelance - 12mth contract Remote with 3 days per month in Frankfurt office Fluent German is a must, working language...
Int. Manager IT Operations-Dutch speaker
Interim Manager IT Operations-Dutch speaker Are you an experienced IT professional ready to step into a dynamic role and make...
CRM specialist / Salesforce Marketing
If you are a CRM Specialist- (Salesforce Marketing Cloud) consultant - and you are based or willing to travel to...
SWISS TECH SALARY BENCHMARKS.
Are you looking for a new role? Would you like to compare your current salary against the market rate?
Maybe you’re looking to grow your team and need help planning and setting hiring budgets.
Our interactive market update, split by technology, has all the information you need; from salary benchmarks, gender split and average tenure to 'time to hire' and fastest-growing skills.