Project Manager / SAP / Finance.
Project Manager / SAP / Finance
CHF750 - CHF1000 per day|
IT Project Management
Project Manager / SAP / Finance / 100% Home Office / 12 Month contract
Darwin Recruitment AG have a new open position at one of our key clients, where we are looking for a temporary external consultant to start as soon as possible. Our client is looking for a Project manager to assist with driving and supervising delivery of finance reporting stream objective.
- Start date: October 2023
- End date: October 2024 / 12 months from start
- Internalisation: If good performance extension or internalisation possible
- Daily rate: Between CHF 750-1000 (Dependant on experience)
- Location: Geneva / Remote within the EU
- Workload: 80-100%
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Lead and oversee the achievement of Finance Reporting stream objectives.
- Collaborate in defining the direction and goals of the Finance reporting stream.
- Manage day-to-day activities within the project.
- Prepare proposals, scenarios, and other project documentation necessary for critical design choices and stream progression.
- Supervise and address issues and risks that arise within the stream.
- Present the status of the stream during core project team meetings, covering progress, challenges, risks, design decisions, and staffing.
- Ensure alignment with other finance projects related to reporting, such as CPM and reporting strategy.
- Proficiency in project management, demonstrating the capability to autonomously lead.
- A solid grasp of Data concepts, particularly in SAP reporting solutions and data platforms.
- A comprehensive understanding of the Finance domain, with a specific focus on utilizing financial Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to drive business outcomes.
- Familiarity with SAP Central Finance would be a significant advantage.
- Exceptional problem-solving skills and the ability to formulate intricate solutions and proposals.
- Self-reliant and highly motivated, experienced in operating within complex work environments, and capable of delivering under time constraints.
Interested? Please send your CV and I will contact you to book a meeting.
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN IT Project Management.
To Apply for this Job Click Here Product Owner (a) Place of work in Lucerne and Zurich Experience 3 -...
Sr Business Analyst -Freelance
To Apply for this Job Click Here Business Analyst (The top-ranking lease company) Please note that the candidate must be...
Change Manager - Freelance
To Apply for this Job Click Here Role: HR IT Change Manager Industry: Global Manufacturer When: ASAP for 6 months,...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.