Senior Embedded Developer.
Senior Embedded Developer
I am seeking a Senior Embedded Developer to join a Semiconductor Manufacturer in Neuchatel.
- Develop advanced wireless applications, specifically focusing on Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) technology.
- Define application-specific PSP, including demo kits, specific SDKs, and demo cases.
- Conduct competition analysis and benchmarking to identify areas for improvement.
- Collaborate with BU R&D and the Product Manager to develop specific features required for advanced use cases.
- Support the deployment of advanced application use cases.
- Train the FAE team and provide direct customer support.
- Conduct regular progress reviews and reporting with the Product Manager.
- Participate in team meetings on a weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering or a related field.
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in embedded software development.
- Proficiency in programming languages such as C/C++, Assembly, and Python.
- Knowledge of RTOS or equivalent real-time task scheduler.
- Experience writing application code to test driver development for various interfaces (radio, USB, SPI, I2C, UART, Timers, RTC).
- Experience in advanced applications development and integration for specific hardware platforms.
- Firmware development experience for radio controllers and stack-based embedded systems.
- Strong troubleshooting skills and familiarity with electronic lab equipment.
- Specific knowledge of wireless protocols, including BLE, 802.15.4, and proprietary protocols.
- Strong ownership mentality and ability to troubleshoot effectively.
- Teamwork spirit with a cooperative attitude.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Effective customer-facing skills.
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Embedded Software.
ISO 26262/ embedded engineer
To Apply for this Job Click Here For this role, we are looking for an experienced software engineer who has...
Embedded Software Engineer
To Apply for this Job Click Here This is an opportunity to join a leading organization specializing in the development...
Embedded Software Developer
To Apply for this Job Click Here ELECTRONICS AND EMBEDDED SOFTWARE DEVELOPER For Medical Applications Innovation, together we do it!...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.