45000 - 60000 per month|
We're looking to expand our Geotechnical Engineering team!
We're looking for a Geotechnical Engineer to work on projects with a primary focus on offshore wind farms with our Marine Surveys department based in Copenhagen.
Your main responsibilities include processing and deciphering geotechnical data derived from marine investigations. You must be experienced in planning, overseeing, and crafting reports on these geotechnical surveys. You'll be an active part of the project coordination and management for both internal initiatives and external ventures, showcasing your adeptness in steering projects to success.
- Be an active part of our engineering team, which handles the processing and interpretation of geotechnical data from marine investigations
- Plan, control and report on geotechnical investigations
- Undertake project coordination and project management of our internal and external projects.
- Participate occasionally in offshore trips lasting two or three weeks on a ship or platform
- 3+ years as a Geotechnical Engineer
- Desire to be challenged in geotechnical issues from an operational angle.
- A master's degree or doctorate degree in civil/geotechnical engineering, with at least two years of relevant geotechnical experience in the renewables sector
- A thorough knowledge of current site investigation practices and standards related to bottom fixed and floating wind developments (including data acquisition, laboratory testing and reporting)
- Experience in integrating geological/geotechnical and environmental data to produce ground models and ground truth interpretations
- A knowledge of geotechnical software packages (e.g. PLAXIS 3D and GRLWEAP or similar) and computer programming (preferably MATLAB and/or Python
- Fluency in spoken and written English.
While our work environment is fast-paced and unpredictable, it's precisely within these parameters that innovation thrives and exciting opportunities abound. If you are ready to chart your course towards a fulfilling and impactful career with us, apply now and be part of a groundbreaking journey that promises both personal and professional advancement beyond the horizon.Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Brandon Lewis
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Wind Energy.
To Apply for this Job Click Here In this role your role will largely be focused around the design and...
Wind Technician (Level 5 - 7)
To Apply for this Job Click Here Job Title: Wind Technician Required Skills: Experience on the SGRE G4 Platform Min....
To Apply for this Job Click Here This business are specialists in the construction, operation, and maintenance of offshore wind...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.