Security Consultant For AI agency.
Security Consultant For AI agency
kr50000 - kr55000 per year|
About the role:
- In this role, you will help clients to work through complex business and technology issues and provide pioneering and holistic approaches within the information security domains.
- You will be advising clients in understanding the role of information security by providing actionable guidance that is designed to strengthen their resilience to future-proof their businesses.
- You will work together and collaborate with leading experts to maximize client value.
Your knowledge and experience
- At least 3 years of professional experience and best practice knowledge in information security and the ability to translate security-related information to a technical and non-technical audience.
- Profound knowledge of information security frameworks, such as ISO, CIS, CCM-CSA, NIST, and PCI-DSS.
- Knowledge of legal requirements regarding information security, such as NIS, DORA, GDPR, or EBA.
- Profound knowledge regarding enterprise risk management methods and techniques to drive successful outcomes
- Advantage but not a must, certified in one of the following (or similar): CCSP, CRISK, CISSP, CISM, CISA
- Naturally driven, innovative, an excellent problem solver, creative, and challenge-seeking.
- Possess a strong interest in programming and believe there is always something new to learn.
- Enjoy responsibility and be an essential part of our AI system
- Comfortable working in a team as well as individually.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Bradley Wilkins
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Consulting.
Project Manager IAM
JOB TITLE: ACCESS MANAGEMENT PROJECT MANAGER / BUSINESS ANALYST This company is a thriving and dynamic IT company specializing in...
Senior IT Security Consultant
For a specialist Micosoft Azure security consultancy in Germany, we need to hire another IT Security Consultant. The purpose of...
OT Security Consultant
OT Security Consultant Are you passionate about securing critical infrastructures and protecting networks from cyber threats? Do you have a...
SWISS TECH SALARY BENCHMARKS.
Are you looking for a new role? Would you like to compare your current salary against the market rate?
Maybe you’re looking to grow your team and need help planning and setting hiring budgets.
Our interactive market update, split by technology, has all the information you need; from salary benchmarks, gender split and average tenure to 'time to hire' and fastest-growing skills.