kr45000 - kr65000 per month|
Join our team of innovative Java Engineers and help us build the next generation of integration and container orchestration platforms!
We are looking for experienced engineers who are passionate about learning new technologies and applying them to solve real-world problems. If you are up for a challenge and want to work with cutting-edge technologies, then this is the role for you.
Here are some of the things you will be doing:
- Design, develop, and maintain Java-based applications
- Work with other engineers to build and deploy containerized applications
- Automate DevOps processes using tools like Kubernetes, Terraform, and GitOps
- Troubleshoot and debug production systems
- Stay up-to-date on the latest Java technologies
We are looking for someone with the following skills and experience:
- 3+ years of experience in Java development
- Experience with container orchestration platforms (Kubernetes, Docker)
- Experience with DevOps tools (Terraform, GitOps)
- Experience with cloud computing (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Strong problem-solving and debugging skills
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, as well as the opportunity to work with a talented team of engineers and make a real impact on the world.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please apply today!
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Abbie Keating
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Java.
Senior Backend Java/Spring up to 100K
To Apply for this Job Click Here Senior Backend Java/Spring Please note that the candidate must be a resident of...
To Apply for this Job Click Here Lead Developer Place of work in Lucerne Experience At least 5 years practical...
To Apply for this Job Click Here Software Engineer Java | full stack (a) Upload applicatio Place of work in...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.