Senior consultant SAP FI-CA.
Senior consultant SAP FI-CA
CHF950 - CHF1050 per year|
Darwin Reruitment are looking for a Senior FI/CA Consultant for our client with offices in Geneva, Zurich, Lausanne, Baar and Bern.
* Executing customer projects with an emphasis on SAP mass current account solutions (FICA, PSCD, FSCD), covering the entire project lifecycle from analysis and conception to implementation, introduction, and training.
* Conducting on-site analysis and documentation of the current business requirements.
* Providing customer consultation, developing concepts, and implementing SAP FI-CA solutions (S/4HANA).
* Offering process consulting and control services, which include customizing, managing change requests, configurations, and incident management.
* Assuming (partial) project management responsibilities.
* Tailoring project work to customer needs, often facilitating on-site collaboration.
For more information please apply and submit your CV.
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Other.
SAP Analytics Cloud Consultant
Darwin Recruitment is Looking for an experienced SAP S/4HANA Data Engineer with a strong experience in SAP Analytics Cloud to...
Industrial Electrician - 12 months
Freelance Industrial Electrician - Onsite - 12 Months Job - Industrial Electrician Client Location - Kassel Remote work offering -...
Unleash Your Creativity and Join a Dynamic Team at a Cutting-Edge Technology Company Are you a highly motivated and creative...
SWISS TECH SALARY BENCHMARKS.
Are you looking for a new role? Would you like to compare your current salary against the market rate?
Maybe you’re looking to grow your team and need help planning and setting hiring budgets.
Our interactive market update, split by technology, has all the information you need; from salary benchmarks, gender split and average tenure to 'time to hire' and fastest-growing skills.