65000 - 70000 per month|
Join a Global Pharmaceutical company making a real difference! - Apply Now!
Title: Facilities Manager/Lead
Reporting To: Operations Director/COO
Location: Copenhagen, Denmark
Industry: Life Sciences - Pharmaceutical
Salary: upto 70,000DKK/month
At Darwin Recruitment, we are thrilled to be partnered with a global player in the pharmaceutical and diagnostic industry. They are one of the biggest biotechnology companies globally, developing innovative solutions across a range of major diseases. Their ambition lies in transforming healthcare solutions with their innovation.
Working at this company as the Facilities Manager/Lead, you will be responsible for the development, maintenance and production of the SHE/HSE management system. You will also be working to improve the facility to ensure it is fit for purpose. This role is part of the Facility Management team.
- Lead SHE/HSE and Site Security.
- Promote and improve the SHE/HSE and site security.
- Ensuring compliance to all related directives from management
- Stay up to date with local and national legal regulations
- Driving budgeting and forecasting to ensure financial goals are achieved
- 2 years of experience within a SHE/HSE
- Management experience
- Qualifications within SHE/HSE
- Fluent Danish and English
- Experience from a relevant industry (manufacturing for example)
- Experience in Site/Facility Management
Please apply or email james.allen@darwinrecruitment for more information.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.James Allen
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Production supervisors/managers.
To Apply for this Job Click Here Join a Global Pharmaceutical company making a real difference! - Apply Now! Title:...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.