- Bachelor's or Master's degree in a STEM field.
- Hands-on experience in developing and deploying data pipelines and data models in a cloud environment. Experience with data warehouse modeling is a significant advantage.
- Proficiency in Python, including PySpark, Pandas, and other analytics libraries.
- Proficiency in SQL.
- Proficiency in CICD tools such as Git, Jenkins, and Airflow/Dagster.
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
- Strong consulting skills and the ability to engage with business and leadership to provide tactical and operational insight-based recommendations.
- Comfortable working for an international company that utilizes various operational models.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong problem-solving ability.
- Composure in pressurized environments.
- A self-starter with a positive energy and a proactive approach to work.
- Experience in e-commerce, digital marketing, digital analytics, business intelligence, or conversion optimization roles is a plus.
- Experience with Agile product management is a plus.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.Nick Wartena
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Data Engineering.
Oracle PL/SQL Ontwikkelaar
De benodigde vaardigheden zijn onder andere: Certificering zoals OCP of gelijkwaardig Ruime Nederlandse taalvaardigheid, zowel mondeling als schriftelijk (minimaal 5...
Data Engineer (Dutch speaking only)
We are looking for a (DUTCH SPEAKING) Data Engineer to join one of our clients in Den Haag soon. You...
Requirements: Bachelor's or Master's degree in a STEM field. Hands-on experience in developing and deploying data pipelines and data models...
SWISS TECH SALARY BENCHMARKS.
Are you looking for a new role? Would you like to compare your current salary against the market rate?
Maybe you’re looking to grow your team and need help planning and setting hiring budgets.
Our interactive market update, split by technology, has all the information you need; from salary benchmarks, gender split and average tenure to 'time to hire' and fastest-growing skills.