kr45000 - kr50000 per month|
Regulatory Affairs (RA)
Join a Pioneering Pharmaceutical Company as a Regulatory Associate! - Apply Now!
Title: Regulatory Associate
Reporting To: Head of Quality
Location: Lund, Sweden
Industry: Life Sciences - Pharmaceutical
Salary: upto 50,000SEK/month
At Darwin Recruitment, we are thrilled to be partnered with a leading pharmaceutical company who have been operating for over 50 years. They are experts in the manufacturing and sale of prescription and non-prescription drugs.
They are currently hiring a Regulatory Associate to ensure all local and EU laws are followed for the territories they operate in. This is key to the safe running of the businesses and to ensure that patient safety is at the forefront of the manufacturing and development of these products.
- Navigating Medicine Registration: Expert Administrative Support
- Precision in Translation: Ensuring Regulatory Compliance
- Submission and follow-up of registration documentation to local regulatory authorities.
- Marketing authorization maintenance (eg change cases, re-authorization) - preparation of documentation and support of the procedures during all phases.
- Publishing and Regulatory Database Management
- Ensure full compliance with legal requirements and internal procedures
- A university degree in Pharmaceutical studies (or equivalent)
- Ideally 2 - 3 years experience in a Regulatory Affairs, Pharmacovigilance or Quality position
- Fluent English speaking and ideally Swedish or Danish
Don't miss this remarkable opportunity to contribute to the growth of a pharmaceutical company. Join us today!
Please apply or email james.allen@darwinrecruitment for more information.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.James Allen
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Regulatory Affairs (RA).
To Apply for this Job Click Here Join a Pioneering Pharmaceutical Company as a Regulatory Associate! - Apply Now! Title:...
To Apply for this Job Click Here Join a Pioneering MedTech Company as a Regulatory Specialist! - Apply Now! Title:...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.