€40000 - €60000 per annum|
Are you looking to take on the role of an Electromechanical Engineer?
Do you have experience working within the aviation industry in a similar role?
Read below to find out more about your potential mission!
- Participating in the costing of calls for tenders in your area of responsibility.
- Carrying out studies and proposing adapted and optimal installation solutions.
- Defining the installation of equipment and harnesses while adhering to integration rules and constraints.
- Creating routing and installation plans.
- Drafting plans for supports and mechanical installations.
- Developing ranges of assembly and assembly of harnesses.
- Supporting production and installation activities by providing clarifications, justifications, or new technical solutions as needed.
- Contributing to technical support for all questions within your area of responsibility.
- Ensuring the availability of technical solutions for each delivered aircraft.
- Ensuring the availability of equipment and system installation certification deliverables.
- Contributing to maintaining aircraft in operation.
- You should hold a degree from an engineering school or possess an equivalent qualification.
- A minimum of 10 years of experience in the aeronautics sector is required.
- Interconnection systems (on-board harnesses) knowledge.
- Understand the golden rules for the installation of cable harnesses, including safety distance, segregation, EMC, radius of curvature, protections, spacing of supports, and drop of water, among others.
- Principles of configuration management, particularly MOD stacking.
- Basics of electricity and mechanics as applicable to aeronautics.
- Aircraft assembly and wiring process, encompassing practices, methods, and technologies.
- Familiarity with aeronautical regulations on equipment and electrical fields (EWIS).
- Knowledge of airplane and helicopter aeronautical regulations, such as CS/FAR 23 & 25, CS/FAR 27 & 29, and CS-26.
- Proficiency in industry standards (e.g., EN, MIL, ABS).
- Mastery of 3D design tools, such as Catia V5 or equivalent.
- This is a fixed-term position with remuneration tailored to applicants' profiles.
- Immerse yourself in a high-end sector where aesthetics serves prestigious clients.
- Become part of an environment that prioritizes people and puts them at the centre of the action.
This is an incredible opportunity for an Electromechanical Engineer - I am urgently looking for candidates, get in touch as CV's will be immediately reviewed!
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Mechanical Design.
Senior Airframe Design Engineer
To Apply for this Job Click Here We're in search of an experienced engineer to join a leading aviation manufacturer...
To Apply for this Job Click Here We are looking for a Thermal Engineer to join an exciting start up...
Project Engineer (Plant Construction)
To Apply for this Job Click Here My client is a leading global engineering contractor who operate internationally and are...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.