Hardware Development Engineer.
Hardware Development Engineer
My client is looking for a Hardware Development Engineer to join their rapidly expanding Swiss technology company who are a leading supplier of communication, computing, and control technology for regulated critical applications in the railway, medical, and critical automation market.
Their superior software and hardware IP create highly reliable, innovative, safe, and rugged products that enable customers to shape and realize their technology roadmap and reduce product development costs.
The company's site in Dietikon focuses on research and development of all aspects of communication and control of trains and other means of transport.
The ideal candidate will have:
* A strong background in electronics, electrical engineering, communications engineering, or a related field.
* Experience in circuit and PCB design, with a focus on digital and analog circuit technology.
* Proficiency in electronic laboratory equipment, such as oscilloscopes.
* Experience with software development, preferably in C/C++.
* Experience with PLD/FPGA programming (e.g. Verilog or VHDL).
* A strong work ethic and the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
The position offers:
* The opportunity to work on challenging and varied projects in a fast-paced environment.
* A chance to make a real impact on the company's products and services.
* A competitive salary and benefits package.
* The chance to work with a talented team of engineers.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please contact me for more information.
I would also be sure to emphasize the company's commitment to innovation and its focus on developing cutting-edge products. This would appeal to candidates who are looking for a challenging and rewarding career in the field of electronics.
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Hardware Development.
Landing Gear Development Engineer
To Apply for this Job Click Here My client is a well established aircraft manufacturer with a rich history stretching...
Offshore Wind project Manager
To Apply for this Job Click Here This business are specialists in the construction, operation, and maintenance of offshore wind...
To Apply for this Job Click Here Test Coordinator - Laser Communications / Satellite Technology Munich, Germany A leading innovator...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.