Mechanical Design Engineer.
Mechanical Design Engineer
CHF80000 - CHF120000 per year|
As a Mechanical Design Engineer in the Product Care department, you are responsible for the technical support of our electromechanical HMI products.
Your tasks will include carrying out investigations and further developments on our products in order to improve their robustness and reliability. This includes complex optimizations to meet changing requirements or to reduce manufacturing costs.
your sphere of activity
- Elaboration of construction and optimization concepts
- Developing solutions for discontinued components and materials
- Root cause analysis of deviations and production problems
- Ensuring the specification, product quality and readiness for delivery
- Basic mechanical or electromechanical training in the field of plastics with additional further training to become an engineer (BEng/MEng)
- Experience in the electromechanical product environment, preferably in the area of component or project business
- Experience with CAD software and SolidEdge databases, profiles an advantage
- Independent, structured and solution-oriented way of working
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Mechanical Design.
We are looking for a Thermal Engineer to join an exciting start up company located in Munich. The company are...
Senior Airframe Design Engineer
We're in search of an experienced engineer to join a leading aviation manufacturer in Germany. Your responsibilities will include: Overseeing...
Project Engineer (Plant Construction)
My client is a leading global engineering contractor who operate internationally and are pioneers in various technologies and innovations when...
SWISS TECH SALARY BENCHMARKS.
Are you looking for a new role? Would you like to compare your current salary against the market rate?
Maybe you’re looking to grow your team and need help planning and setting hiring budgets.
Our interactive market update, split by technology, has all the information you need; from salary benchmarks, gender split and average tenure to 'time to hire' and fastest-growing skills.