IFRS Actuary (UK)- 80%-100%.
IFRS Actuary (UK)- 80%-100%
Actuarial Specialist IFRS- UK based (80%-100%)
I am currently supporting our big client from the finance environment located in London. We are looking for an experienced Actuarial Specialist IFRS with a similar previous experience.
- Start date: 01/10/2023 or latest 01/11/2023
- Duration: 4-6 months with a high extension opportunity for another 6 months
- Work amount: 80%-100%
- Daily rate: competitive
- Gathering data and analysing patterns
- Analyse and review the financial costs of risk and uncertainty
- Assessing the likelihood of different events occurring and predicting the possible impact
- Testing hypotheses about company risk factors
- 5+ years relevant experience, ideally in the L&H environment
- Experience with IFRS in the production environment
- In-depth experience with profit
- Pro-active communicator and relationship builder
- Strong analytical skills
- Self-motivated and managed to deliver results to deadlines with high levels of coordination and teamwork
- Experience in project management or delivery of change programs is a big plus
- Fluent English
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Other.
SAP S/4HANA Consultant
To Apply for this Job Click Here Darwin recruitment is currently looking for SAP HANA Functional Consultant, to join our...
Hydrogen Process Engineer
To Apply for this Job Click Here A minimum of eight (8) years of relevant experience in Process or Chemical...
Senior Electrolyzer Fabrication Engineer
To Apply for this Job Click Here Are you ready to take your career to the next level in the...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.