We are looking for a Data Analyst for our Tech Team, could it be you?
Your role at House of Math:in our Tech Team:
You will help creating a data-driven product development environment, and support the other teams with insight into user and gamification data to ground and guide the product development. You will support the AI team by gathering, cleaning and structuring data suitable for machine learning model development
- Experience with Data Analysis
- Experience with Statistics
- Experience with SQL
- Analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Data Visualization, Analytics dashboard management, BI tools
We think you are:
- Adaptable and cooperative
- This is what you get with us:
- Competitive conditions with good insurance and pension schemes.
- Newly renovated office in the central part of Oslo.
- Working with a group of creative people who are passionate about achieving our goal of "Easy Access to Learning Math".
- The opportunity to join a scale up with international ambitions and a unique product.
- Laptop and necessary IT equipment you need.
Deadline: As soon as possible (we will meet relevant candidates on an ongoing basis)
Who are we?
We are a rapidly growing EdTech company on a mission to build the #1 Mathematics platform in the world. Everything we do is driven by our purpose: "Knowledge empowers people and strengthens society". We offer everything you need in one place, so that you can explore, understand and learn in a way that fits you. We know that learning is NOT a linear path, but a myriad of paths linked together. We believe we offer exactly that - the opportunity to learn what you want, when you want it.
We love coming to work, and all together we are 200+ people striving to give everyone easy access to learning mathematics across the world! The core of our team consist of 30+ passionate people, from mathematicians, programmers, pedagogs, game developers, designers, animators, marketeers, social media experts and a management team, as well as an expert panel of teachers and professors accompanied by our SWAT-team and Board of Directors. In addition, we have more than 180 mentors (and counting) that help people learn every single day.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Shea Waters
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Data Analytics.
Data Analyst Matchmaking Couples
To Apply for this Job Click Here This is an opportunity to be a Data Analyst 'match maker' and help...
Lead of Digital Data Analytics
To Apply for this Job Click Here NB: For this position we are only considering candidates already located within the...
Technical Data Analyst
To Apply for this Job Click Here NB: For this position we are only considering candidates already located inside of...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.