SAP S&A Specialist.
SAP S&A Specialist
For one of our clients within the academic world, I am looking for a Dutch-speaking SAP S&A to professionalize their security system. This role is near Amsterdam, and it would be required to be onsite at least twice a week.
Day to day
- Converting new policy into technical implementations in the SAP landscape
- Enhancements on the authorization concept based on SoD results
- Create and clean new roles and authorizations
- Implement and document SAP authorization processes
- Supporting the Security Audit departments by providing evidence for their findings
- You fluently speak Dutch (knock out)
- You communicate and support among the end users, with user-friendliness as the goal
- You have the GIAC Security Essentials (GSEC), GIAC Certified Incident Handler (GCIH) and/or Certified Information Systems Security Professional certificates or are willing to obtain them
- You have HBO level completed Education
If is interesting to you, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Manuel Rebolo
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Other.
Industrial Electrician - 12 months
Freelance Industrial Electrician - Onsite - 12 Months Job - Industrial Electrician Client Location - Kassel Remote work offering -...
Unleash Your Creativity and Join a Dynamic Team at a Cutting-Edge Technology Company Are you a highly motivated and creative...
SAP Finance Managing Consultant
Are you interested in working with a company that offers opportunities for professional growth and development? Would you like to...
SWISS TECH SALARY BENCHMARKS.
Are you looking for a new role? Would you like to compare your current salary against the market rate?
Maybe you’re looking to grow your team and need help planning and setting hiring budgets.
Our interactive market update, split by technology, has all the information you need; from salary benchmarks, gender split and average tenure to 'time to hire' and fastest-growing skills.