CHF130000 - CHF150000 per year|
Get ready for an adrenaline-pumping adventure as you step into this electrifying role at the forefront of revolutionizing active living! We're not just a company - we're a powerhouse of fitness, motivation, and community, dedicated to forging connections, inspiring individuals, and igniting a passion for achieving fitness goals while building an unbreakable sense of togetherness.
But wait, there's more! They're not your average app; we're a mindset, a movement, and a full-blown commitment to a healthier, more active lifestyle. Our journey is fueled by innovation, user empowerment, and an unwavering passion for endurance sports.
As we charge ahead, we're on the lookout for a dynamic Development Lead, ready to ride the wave of excitement and make an impact that ripples through the world of active living.
Hold on tight because the growth They're aiming for is nothing short of extraordinary! We've set our sights on rapidly evolving into a dominant force within the fitness and active lifestyle community. Each day propels us forward, expanding our user base, strengthening our community, and making our impact felt far and wide.
We need someone who matches our passion, and who's ready to join us on this thrilling mission to create a world that's more active, and more alive!
YOUR QUEST AWAITS - KEY EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
* Embark on a journey of technical leadership for developers & unleash your architectural design prowess
* Dive deep into the realms of analyzing functional requirements, defining non-functional requirements, and conquering backend and frontend development
* Navigate the complex seas of finding efficient solutions, choosing the right tech, and spotting critical challenges before they surface
* Be the mastermind behind creating POCs, validating groundbreaking ideas, and crafting the most complex features
* Communicate with the finesse of a maestro, providing high-level estimates, and helping define the roadmap
* Forge connections with stakeholders and teams, mentor developers, and share your wealth of knowledge
* Champion the cause by delivering and communicating technical decisions to development teams, sprinkling best practices like confetti
* Conduct epic code reviews, seamlessly integrate 3rd-party systems, and optimize databases with the precision of a sculptor
* Document your conquests, from APIs to technical wonders, leaving a trail of wisdom for future adventurers
YOUR ARSENAL OF SKILLS
Embark on this technological odyssey, showcasing your prowess in:
* Blockchain: Ethereum/EVM-based blockchains, web3, WalletConnect, Dex integration, Smart Contracts integration, etc.
* Metaverse: Ready Player Me, Unity, Unreal, WebGL, etc. * Firebase: Functions, Firestore, Authentication, Storage, etc.
* Databases: Firestore, SQLite, Realm, PostgreSQL, MySQL, MongoDB * CI/CD: Github actions/Circle CI + Fastlane, Bitrise
* Infrastructure: AWS services (Lambda, SES, DynamoDB, S3, Code Pipeline etc.), IPFS * API-documentation tools: Swagger
* CI/CD tools: Travis, GitLab CI, AWS CodeBuild
WHAT AWAITS YOU ON THIS THRILLING JOURNEY
* Immerse yourself in an open, modern, and friendly working environment with a kick-ass start-up culture.
* Command your schedule with flexible working hours and seize the opportunity for epic home office adventures.
* Be rewarded with an attractive salary and the chance to stake your claim in our employee share and ownership scheme.
* Unleash your creativity on the battlefield and shape your ideas and concepts into reality.
* Embrace a laid-back and informal dress code - because superheroes need comfort too.
* Join the ranks of a fast-growing global start-up that values innovation, passion, and the spirit of adventure!
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
SUBMIT YOUR CV
Senior Frontend Dev Please note that the candidate must be a resident of the NL// The client does not provide...
Software Engineer - Green Impact- 125K
Staff Engineer at thriving Scale-Up (Green Impact) Please note that the candidate must be a resident of the NL. Are...
SWISS TECH SALARY BENCHMARKS.
Are you looking for a new role? Would you like to compare your current salary against the market rate?
Maybe you’re looking to grow your team and need help planning and setting hiring budgets.
Our interactive market update, split by technology, has all the information you need; from salary benchmarks, gender split and average tenure to 'time to hire' and fastest-growing skills.