Senior Staff Digital Design Engineer.
Senior Staff Digital Design Engineer
JOB SUMMARY A pioneering semiconductor company in ultra-low power technologies is actively seeking an experienced Staff/Senior Staff Digital Design Engineer to join the Wireless and Sensing Business Unit. This crucial role is located at the company's headquarters in Marin/Switzerland, with collaboration extending to remote design centers. The focus is on contributing to the development of next-generation RF SOCs for applications in consumer, industrial, medical, and automotive sectors.
- Conduct system analysis, specification, and design of complex system-on-chips for both standard and application-specific integrated circuits.
- Collaborate with cross-disciplinary stakeholders within the company and with customers throughout the product development and life cycle.
- Drive design, methodology, and best practices, directly impacting product performance and the business unit's bottom line.
- Contribute to digital architecture and specification in collaboration with product management, systems, RF/analog, and software teams.
- Implement ultra-low power digital designs and methodologies.
- Participate in continuous improvement initiatives.
- University degree in a relevant field with a strong background in embedded systems.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in a similar function.
- Several years of digital design experience on System-On-Chip RF or mixed signal products.
- Eagerness to participate in all steps of product development, from definition and architecture to design, silicon validation, and production ramp-up.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- State-of-the-art digital design expertise, encompassing SOC, architecture, defining requirements, and RTL design.
- Understanding of wireless systems and communication protocols (experience in Bluetooth Low-Energy is a plus).
- Excellent communication skills and teamwork.
- Proven track record in designing successful ICs.
- Physical implementation skills (synthesis, P&R, STA) are a plus, as well as experience in analog/real-number modeling.
- Can-do mindset based on ownership and accountability, working in a multi-disciplinary team in a constructive and data-driven approach with a solid capability to make things happen beyond direct reporting lines.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Tyler Clark
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SWISS TECH SALARY BENCHMARKS.
Are you looking for a new role? Would you like to compare your current salary against the market rate?
Maybe you’re looking to grow your team and need help planning and setting hiring budgets.
Our interactive market update, split by technology, has all the information you need; from salary benchmarks, gender split and average tenure to 'time to hire' and fastest-growing skills.