Frontend with CMS.
Frontend with CMS
kr650000 - kr1000000 per annum|
Do you want new challenges, a great environment and really good customers?
This is the job for you if:
- You love to solve problems. Here we are talking about challenges the customer has. Things that really shouldn't work in the framework you use - and world problems at the company party.
- You are relatively structured. some extremely structured people work who have control over most things. There are some at the other end of the scale as well, but our projects benefit from the fact that there is a preponderance of people with an overview.
- It gives you something to make people happy. Here, of course, we are thinking of the customer/client, but also the others internally.
- Some of these terms should mean something to you: Java, Kotlin, Spring, C#, .Net, JSON, TypeScript, XML, HTML5, React, Redux, Vue, REST, SQL, NoSQL, Node, Progressive Web Apps, WAI-ARIA , Kafka, Spark, streaming data, machine learning, IoT, AWS, Azure
my client is a consulting company and a solution provider that must at all times be a leader in the technologies we want to work with.
We have our head office in Rosenkrantz gate in Oslo.
Item Consulting started in 1999 and we have 31 employees with you. We will grow a little more, but only with the right people. There are many consulting companies in the world that it is a bit difficult to stand out. Our thinking has always been that we only hire the most talented. Those with enough pride in their spine to not give up until the solution is brilliant. This creates a good atmosphere. With us and with the customers.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Josh Wilson
SUBMIT YOUR CV
Principal Full Stack Developer
Software Engineer up to 95K
To Apply for this Job Click Here Software Engineer up to 95K Please note that the candidate must be a...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.