Senior .Net Engineer.
Senior .Net Engineer
€70000 - €80000 per year|
NB: For this position we are only considering candidates already located in the Netherlands as we cannot provide relocation services or visa sponsorship.
For one of our clients who is one of the biggest in tech optimization, we are looking for a Senior .NET Developer. The company is in Rotterdam and offers hybrid work flexibility. Curious about what your responsibilities will be? Read further!
About the company
The company ensures property owners the best experience if it regarding parking spaces. To do all that, you need to be sharp and keep your eyes on the ball. Developing and reinventing yourself to achieve the bold mission is what the company stands for. You will be joining one of the 6 teams that are dedicated to specific aspects of the business. Together with the Head of engineering and their team, you will roll out and build the future of the company.
I'm looking for someone who…
- Has at least 4+ years' experience with the newest tech: .NET Core
- Has experience working with the AWS Cloud.
- Has a solid understanding of git, and git workflows.
- Are familiar with REST and RPC principles.
- Are looking for a dev team that uses ORMs, Web API and works agile.
- Have the drive and feeling of responsibility to design well-thought-through solutions, instead of simply implementing acceptance criteria.
- Know when and how to use (non-relational) Databases, Design Patterns and testing methodologies like unit, integration and performance testing.
- Have practical knowledge and expertise in applying the principles and practices of Domain-Driven Design (DDD) to software development projects.
- Have great communication skills and can easily explain why we make certain business decisions and why they're the right ones.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of distributed systems (and monitoring them) and microservices is a plus
- Experience with Kubernetes, performance tuning and/or public clouds is a big plus
What is in for you?
- A challenging job that covers your bills, hobbies, and bucket list.
- A base salary of up to €80K per year.
- An ambitious team of colleagues from all over the world.
- Personal development budget.
- Pension Scheme, Macbook, 25 days holiday, daily fresh lunch & awesome team events.
Get in touch!
Do you see yourself in this position? I'd love to hear from you. Share your CV with me: firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at 020 299 0822.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Livia de Magalhães Arnal
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Other.
SAP Analytics Cloud Consultant
Darwin Recruitment is Looking for an experienced SAP S/4HANA Data Engineer with a strong experience in SAP Analytics Cloud to...
Industrial Electrician - 12 months
Freelance Industrial Electrician - Onsite - 12 Months Job - Industrial Electrician Client Location - Kassel Remote work offering -...
Unleash Your Creativity and Join a Dynamic Team at a Cutting-Edge Technology Company Are you a highly motivated and creative...
SWISS TECH SALARY BENCHMARKS.
Are you looking for a new role? Would you like to compare your current salary against the market rate?
Maybe you’re looking to grow your team and need help planning and setting hiring budgets.
Our interactive market update, split by technology, has all the information you need; from salary benchmarks, gender split and average tenure to 'time to hire' and fastest-growing skills.