Control + Instrumentation Engineer.
Control + Instrumentation Engineer
$90000 - $120000 per year|
Seeking a Process Controls + Instrumentation Engineer for an Allentown, PA based Industrial Gas business.
Salary: $90,000 - $120,000.
Key responsibilities include:
- Engaging with control system providers,
- Ensuring system alignment,
- Examining drawings,
- Formulating control strategies,
- Collaborating with the Electrical Engineering team,
- Overseeing FAT, and ensuring cybersecurity compliance.
Instrumentation tasks involve:
- Composing specifications,
- Creating installation details,
- Optimizing flow meter selection, and
- Examining calibration records.
- In Process Systems, contribute to project-specific P&IDs.
Other duties include:
- Assisting in commissioning,
- Providing operator training,
- Troubleshooting issues, and contributing to work processes.
- Bachelor's degree, 5+ years of relevant work experience,
- Expertise in PLCs, SCADA systems, HMI software, and strong communication skills.
- Compensation includes
- Competitive salary,
- 401K with match, medical & dental benefits, PTO, paid holidays, and a flexible spending account.
- Travel requirement up to 20%.
Join us for a rewarding career with comprehensive benefits!
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Harrison Roberts
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Electrical Design.
Electrical / System Engineer
Are you looking to take on the role of an Electrical/System Engineer? Do you have a passion for aviation and...
The client is a well established, battery solution company who are looking for electricians to join their team in a...
This is an opportunity to join an innovative diagnostics and life sciences instrument manufacturer actively enhancing healthcare outcomes by facilitating...
SWISS TECH SALARY BENCHMARKS.
Are you looking for a new role? Would you like to compare your current salary against the market rate?
Maybe you’re looking to grow your team and need help planning and setting hiring budgets.
Our interactive market update, split by technology, has all the information you need; from salary benchmarks, gender split and average tenure to 'time to hire' and fastest-growing skills.