Software developer (Fraud project).
Software developer (Fraud project)
€50 - €90 per year|
Are you interested in working on a cutting-edge platform that detects and mitigates cyber fraud, contributing to making our digital landscape safer?
Do you enjoy a collaborative and dynamic work environment where your skills in Java, Spring Boot, and microservices will be put to the test to enhance fraud detection mechanisms?
Would you like to be part of a team that values continuous improvement, emphasizes engineering culture, and takes pride in delivering high-quality solutions using DevOps principles?
I'm looking for someone who…
- Possesses strong programming skills in Java.
- Has experience with Spring Boot, REST APIs, and microservices.
- Understands stream processing and has knowledge of Cyber Security principles.
- Is well-versed in CI/CD processes.
Who is interested in…
- Building and enhancing a fraud detection and cybercrime mitigation platform.
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to improve continuous integration and automated test coverage.
- Contributing to a culture of innovation, agility, and getting things done.
For a company who…
- Prioritizes preventing fraud and cybercrime to create a safer banking experience.
- Offers a dynamic and challenging IT environment using Agile and DevOps methodologies.
- Provides opportunities for growth, fosters engineering culture, and values continuous learning.
- Is committed to delivering high-quality, mission-critical software on time.
We know we ask a lot but encourage you to apply even if you fit 80% to the role.
Apply now! Chat first? Call Filippo A. Pollio at 020 305 0082 or e-mail me at Filippo.Pollio@darwinrecruitment.com to learn more about this exciting opportunity.
Keywords: Java, Spring Boot, REST APIs, microservices, stream processing, Cyber Security, CI/CD, fraud detection, Agile, DevOps.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Filippo Pollio
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Java.
Staff Software Engineer - Kotlin/Spring
Join Our Innovative Team as a Staff Software Engineer at the Corporate Banking Tribe Are you an experienced Staff Software...
Senior Backend Java/Spring up to 100K
Senior Backend Java/Spring Please note that the candidate must be a resident of the NL// The client does not provide...
Lead Developer Place of work in Lucerne Experience At least 5 years practical experience You do that with us As...
SWISS TECH SALARY BENCHMARKS.
Are you looking for a new role? Would you like to compare your current salary against the market rate?
Maybe you’re looking to grow your team and need help planning and setting hiring budgets.
Our interactive market update, split by technology, has all the information you need; from salary benchmarks, gender split and average tenure to 'time to hire' and fastest-growing skills.