Are you interested in continuously developing and advancing the information and security strategy in a unique IT company? Are you a dedicated sparring partner for all security topics and want to firmly anchor a security culture in a new environment?
This growing company is looking for a CISO to join their executive board.
- You are responsible for managing the CISO office and assisting internal and external customers as a contact person in all security matters.
- You track and analyse the current cyber security threat situation, develop necessary measures to protect against attacks and are responsible for developing and enforcing the cyber security strategy and the associated security guidelines and standards.
- You conduct risk assessments and security audits and are responsible for resolving security incidents.
- In collaboration with our Chief Service Delivery Officer, you will develop security concepts and architectures, continuously develop the Information Security Management System (ISMS), and thereby ensure that the companies services meet current security requirements.
- You design security awareness measures to strengthen security awareness in our company and among our customers.
- You manage the existing risk management framework, show management the company's risks and advise the committee on measures and their implementation.
- You report the most important events and decisions to the CEO and management.
- You have a completed degree with a focus on business informatics or computer science.
- You have a MAS in Information Security or a certification in information security such as CISSP, CISM.
- Several years of professional experience as a CISO or in a similar function, preferably at an IT service company.
- You have strong analytical and conceptual skills and are good at approaching others.
- You speak German and English fluently.
- You are part of a young, motivated team in a high-energy environment.
- Flexible and modern working conditions.
- Numerous personal development opportunities.
- You benefit from some cool benefits such as free snacks & drinks, a cell phone flat rate and co-financing of your public transport subscription or your parking space.
Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss further.
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Consulting.
Junior IAM Consultant
Junior Cybersecurity Specialist (Identity and Access Management - IAM) For a dynamic and forward-thinking Cyber Security client I am actively...
Security Consultant For AI agency
About the role: In this role, you will help clients to work through complex business and technology issues and provide...
IAM Consultant A client of mine is seeking talented IAM Consultants to join their team and take part in a...
SWISS TECH SALARY BENCHMARKS.
Are you looking for a new role? Would you like to compare your current salary against the market rate?
Maybe you’re looking to grow your team and need help planning and setting hiring budgets.
Our interactive market update, split by technology, has all the information you need; from salary benchmarks, gender split and average tenure to 'time to hire' and fastest-growing skills.