My client is a fast-growing, dynamic and globally leading high-tech company based in Volketswil. The company develops, produces and sells ultra-high-speed turbo compressors with gas bearings and suitable converters. The products are used worldwide in fuel cells, in cryogenics, in the recirculation of noble gases and in industrial process technology.
We are looking for an Electronics Engineer to join my clients team. The ideal candidate will have experience in assembling, soldering, commissioning, repairing, and testing electronic circuit boards (prototypes). They will also have experience in assembling, commissioning, programming, and function testing of drive converters. In addition, they will be able to carry out measurements, tests, and experiments on converters and electrical machines. The ideal candidate will also be able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Assemble, solder, commission, repair, and test electronic circuit boards (prototypes)
- Assemble, commission, program, and function test drive converters
- Carry out measurements, tests, and experiments on converters and electrical machines
- Collaborate with development engineers
- Perform cable assembly work
- Plan and construct test equipment and test benches
- Qualification as electronics engineer or equivalent electrotechnical training
- Experience in PCB design (knowledge of Altium an advantage)
- Fluent in spoken and written German; English knowledge is an advantage
- PC skills (at least user level)
- Independent, flexible, initiative, open-minded, helpful, and a team player
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Electrical Design.
Senior Electrical Engineer
To Apply for this Job Click Here We are an exceptional employee-owned firm that places the highest value on individuals....
Senior Designer - Electrical
To Apply for this Job Click Here We are a distinctive employee-owned firm that highly values people. Our commitment extends...
To Apply for this Job Click Here We are a unique, employee-owned firm that places people at the core of...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.