Electrical Engineer – Solar.
Electrical Engineer – Solar
£50000 - £65000 per annum|
Solar PV (Photovoltaic)
Passionate about renewable energy? Join my client as an Electrical Engineer (PV)!
- Design, optimize & evaluate PV systems.
- Collaborate on diverse projects.
- Analyze system performance & propose enhancements.
- Develop schematics, diagrams & specs.
- Perform on-site visits & troubleshooting.
- Stay updated on industry trends.
- Bachelor's in Electrical Engineering or related field.
- PV system design experience.
- Proficiency in relevant software.
- Strong knowledge of electrical codes.
- Excellent problem-solving & communication.
- Fluent German speaking
- Competitive salary & incentives.
- Work on cutting-edge tech.
- Supportive, innovative culture.
- Health, dental & retirement benefits.
- Access to training resources.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Kilian Skinnader
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Solar PV (Photovoltaic).
Solar/Storage Project Manager
To Apply for this Job Click Here Our client is a scale up innovator at the heart of the green...
Grid Connection - German speaking
To Apply for this Job Click Here Grid Connection Specialist - GermanyI am working with a leading provider of renewable...
Head of Photovoltaic/Solar
To Apply for this Job Click Here Here's an exciting opportunity to work with a rapidly growing international solar company...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.