ServiceNow Architect – Germany.
ServiceNow Architect – Germany
Role: ServiceNow Platform Architect (with developer skills)
Customer: Global manufacturer
Location: Germany (several locations)
This client is a global ServiceNow leader based in Germany and also a huge manufacturer of supplies.
They've had ServiceNow implemented for quite some time now and continuously look to improve the system.
Due to their ongoing ServiceNow transformations, they're looking to bring in an experience ServiceNow Architect with very strong developing/technical knowhow, to guide Developers and steer the projects to success!
Join us as a ServiceNow Software/PlatformArchitect and lead the integration of modules into our ServiceNow system. Collaborate with senior architects to design and implement internal structures, workflows, and logic. Manage internal and external developers for projects, provide technical guidance, and perform developer tests. Resolve disruptions in 2nd-level support and execute Agile upgrades to productive solutions.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related field with 4+ years of professional experience.
- 5+ years of ServiceNow experience in an enterprise/multi-provider setting is a plus.
- Experience in Angular, C#, PowerShell is desirable.
- Familiarity with relational databases (SQL).
- ITIL Foundation Level in Service Management and Agile/DevOps knowledge preferred.
- Strong spoken and written English language skills.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Alfie Jefford
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Cloud Architecture.
ServiceNow Architect - Germany
To Apply for this Job Click Here Role: ServiceNow Platform Architect (with developer skills) Customer: Global manufacturer Location: Germany (several...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.