Senior Structural Analysis Engineer.
Senior Structural Analysis Engineer
We are looking for an experienced Senior Structural Analysis Engineer within the aviation industry who is looking for the next step in their career, to join an innovative and leading aviation manufacturer within Munich, leading the charge in sustainable air travel.
Within the position you will be responsible for:
- Improving, defining and adapting Stress and F&DT methods, assumptions, data and procedures for metallic and composite structures
- Stress, fatigue & damage tolerance analysis reports and certification documents in line with relevant regulations (e.g. CS/JAR/FAR Part 23/25/27/29).
- Assess and proof of production non-conformities (concessions).
- Stress and fatigue analysis for the repair/acceptance of damaged structures.
- Establish the required check procedures and progress monitoring aligned with the program process.
What is required for this position:
- Engineering degree (MA Eng/Sc, Dr./PhD.) in aerospace or mechanical engineering
- Expertise in field of stress, fatigue & damage tolerance for metal and composite components.
- 10+ years professional expertise in structural analysis activities throughout the development phases and lifecycle
- Wide proficiency of airframe certification requirements
- New aircraft development experience (CS25)
If you are interested in finding out more about this position, please submit your CV and we will be in touch!
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.Tommy Somers
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Mechanical Design.
Ammonia Refrigeration Technician
A leading food distruber who has been in business for nearly a century while still being a family owned business....
Structural/Civil Bridge Engineer
My clients New York City office has an immediate need for talented, Bridge Inspector Team Leader with a minimum of...
We are looking for a Thermal Engineer to join an exciting start up company located in Munich. The company are...
SWISS TECH SALARY BENCHMARKS.
Are you looking for a new role? Would you like to compare your current salary against the market rate?
Maybe you’re looking to grow your team and need help planning and setting hiring budgets.
Our interactive market update, split by technology, has all the information you need; from salary benchmarks, gender split and average tenure to 'time to hire' and fastest-growing skills.