€60000 - €90000 per year|
My client develops and builds ultra-short pulsed high-performance lasers based on the disk laser technology. Disk lasers are used in large numbers worldwide for research and in industrial production.
They are a small, motivated team and offer flexible working hours in a cooperative working atmosphere. The workplace is located in the heart of Stuttgart and can be easily reached by public and private transport.
If you love working holistically and don't appreciate the wide-ranging division of labor in larger companies, you've come to the right place.
Your tasks include :
- Design and adjustment of laser-optical systems (e.g. prototypes, test installations) and components
- Project planning, project management when building prototypes
- Development of specifications and specifications for purchased components and their acceptance
- Design of production processes
- Commissioning of their products
- Installation and repair of laser amplifier systems worldwide
- Further development of laser amplifier systems
- Participation in publicly funded collaborative research projects
- Master's degree in laser technology or comparable degree (e.g. physics, or engineering studies with a focus on laser technology)
- Promotion is an advantage
- Industrial experience
- Experience in the design, construction and commissioning of high-power pulsed laser systems
- Knowledge of English for work communication
- Excellent analytical skills, as well as independent and systematic work
- Proficiency in common software tools, such as Microsoft Office
If you'd like to know more please apply or simply reach out to me via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Samuel Hegarty
SUBMIT YOUR CV
CAD Specialist - German Speaking
We are currently seeking a skilled Technical Draftsman/Designer fluent in German to join our clients ever growing team in Baden-Württemberg!...
My client develops and builds ultra-short pulsed high-performance lasers based on the disk laser technology. Disk lasers are used in...
SWISS TECH SALARY BENCHMARKS.
Are you looking for a new role? Would you like to compare your current salary against the market rate?
Maybe you’re looking to grow your team and need help planning and setting hiring budgets.
Our interactive market update, split by technology, has all the information you need; from salary benchmarks, gender split and average tenure to 'time to hire' and fastest-growing skills.