$100000 - $180000 per annum|
Our client is fast growing engineering design corporation with an office in Charlottesville. They are currently on the lookout for an Electrical Engineer to join their growing team. This role will be based within their Charlottesville office. They also focus on the maintenance and expansion of structures and facilities. We provide primarily civil/structural and mechanical engineering, but often provide multi-disciplined services through our affiliates.
This role will contain a combination of office, field, and remote work.
- Five - Ten years' experience working within Electrical Engineering
- Bachelors/master's in electrical engineering
- Competent engineer within our ability to work on projects.
- Experience within the Utility and Distribution industry
- Prior experience making modifications to medium voltage plants.
- Familiarity with distribution and power systems.
Location: Charlottesville, VA
If you are looking for a new role and you are interested within learning more about this position, please apply below!
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Bethany Gevaux
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Electromagnetics.
To Apply for this Job Click Here My client, a pioneering engineering consultancy firm based in Switzerland, operating on a...
Optical Test Engineer
To Apply for this Job Click Here Optical Test Engineer Munich, Germany A leading innovator in advanced communications technology are...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.