Founded in 2016 - with a clear mission: revolutionise the cleaning of pens in fish farms to achieve optimum farming conditions. The idea was simple: Anything that can be automated should be automated. Everything that occurs underwater should be done with self-propelled and autonomous equipment. Repetitive tasks and routines should be simplified and automated. In other words: Less manual work to create an optimal environment is less stressful to both fish and farmers.
Currently looking for an Electrical Engineer to join our growing team in Stavanager!
- Work with design / engineering and assembly / commissioning of electrical deliveries to our underwater robots.
- Testing, documentation and electrical design of systems.
- You will contribute to the development of control and management systems, with solutions that automate or increase the system's intelligence.
- Design work and testing are carried out in our office premises in Stavanger. Travels to fish farms can be expected to contribute during installation.
- BSc / MSc in electrical, automation, mechatronics, cybernetics or similar.
- A minimum of 1-3 years of experience in electrical engineering is an advantage, but not an absolute condition.
- Knowledge and experience with selection, dimensioning and assembly of electrical components.
- Knowledge of ROV/AUV technology is desirable.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Emrah Dunn
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Other.
SAP S/4HANA Consultant
To Apply for this Job Click Here Darwin recruitment is currently looking for SAP HANA Functional Consultant, to join our...
Senior Electrolyzer Fabrication Engineer
To Apply for this Job Click Here Are you ready to take your career to the next level in the...
To Apply for this Job Click Here Automation PLC Programmer Compensation: $95,000 - $140,000 (based on experience) Location: Aurora, IL...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.