.NET Full Stack Developer.
.NET Full Stack Developer
CHF100000 - CHF130000 per year|
My client is a leading private bank that offers personalised services within asset management and investment advisory.
They are looking for a highly skilled and experienced Full Stack Developer to join their team. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of developing and maintaining applications and will be able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Develop and maintain applications using .NET Technologies.
- Support change alongside the development path
- Check existing code and create enhancements.
- University degree in Information Systems or a related field
- 10+ years of practical experience
- Ideally a financial background
- Wide knowledge of infrastructure systems, including MS Active Directory, MS Exchange, CITRIX, CISCO VOIP, security tools, IIS, database servers, etc
- Experience with design tools like Adobe Photoshop
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Fluency in English and French (German is a plus)
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN .NET.
Senior Full Stack Developer
We are partnering with an innovative early stage medical start-up in Cologne. As their funding continues it's now time for...
Head of Software Development (.Net)
100% remote working - Head of Software (.net / C# stack) For a business building digital products used by 190,000...
ServiceNow ITSM Functional Consultant
Role: ServiceNow ITSM Consultant Location: Fully remote When: ASAP Length: Until end of year, then ext. thereafter About: This customer...
SWISS TECH SALARY BENCHMARKS.
Are you looking for a new role? Would you like to compare your current salary against the market rate?
Maybe you’re looking to grow your team and need help planning and setting hiring budgets.
Our interactive market update, split by technology, has all the information you need; from salary benchmarks, gender split and average tenure to 'time to hire' and fastest-growing skills.