The client is an industry leader who have continued to be at the forefront of battery storage and the EV sector from inception.
They are looking for a product engineer to join a thriving team who are looking to add to their of their commercial sector division.
They can offer a very dynamic, enthusiastic and fast paced environment, in unison with a supportive and forward thinking management structure.
What the company require -
- BS in Electrical Engineering / Energy Engineering with 5 years of experience, or MS with 3 years of experience, or equivalent practical experience in development, reliability engineering, failure analysis, systems test engineering, product quality, or service engineering
- Experience with battery systems and power systems
- Prior experience troubleshooting electrical, system, firmware, or process failure modes
- Experience using Python or equivalent for data analysis on very large databases
- Fluent English
The site is located in Amsterdam. Yearly company bonus, pension scheme and holiday package apply.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Luke Davey
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN BESS Engineers.
Senior Project Manager - BESS
To Apply for this Job Click Here We are a company dedicated to advancing the use of solar energy, firmly...
Business Development Director
To Apply for this Job Click Here Director of Business Development - Renewable Energy (Integrated Energy Storage Systems Focus) Are...
To Apply for this Job Click Here We are Seeking a Electrical Specialist to join our High Voltage and Grid...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.