Building Automations Engineer.
Building Automations Engineer
$85000 - $115000 per year|
BAS Automation Technician, Sunrise FL
Seeking a highly skilled engineer with proven experience in designing, implementing, and maintaining building automation systems.
- Design and develop building automation systems based on client requirements and industry best practices.
- Integrate diverse building systems, including HVAC, lighting, security, access control, fire alarms, and energy management, into a unified automation platform.
- Collaborate with project managers, engineers, and facility managers to understand building specifications, technical constraints, and user needs
- 80/20 - office/project site split
- Degree in electrical engineering, mechanical engineering, or a related field. Relevant certifications or an equivalent combination of education and experience will also be considered.
- Efficiency with Protocols used in building automation systems, such as BACnet, Modbus or LonWorks
- Experience with ACAD, Niagara and Distech preferred.
Please apply to register your interest by applying or email your resume directly to; firstname.lastname@example.org
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Ed Strong-Frater
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Other.
SAP Analytics Cloud Consultant
Darwin Recruitment is Looking for an experienced SAP S/4HANA Data Engineer with a strong experience in SAP Analytics Cloud to...
Unleash Your Creativity and Join a Dynamic Team at a Cutting-Edge Technology Company Are you a highly motivated and creative...
SAP Finance Managing Consultant
Are you interested in working with a company that offers opportunities for professional growth and development? Would you like to...
SWISS TECH SALARY BENCHMARKS.
Are you looking for a new role? Would you like to compare your current salary against the market rate?
Maybe you’re looking to grow your team and need help planning and setting hiring budgets.
Our interactive market update, split by technology, has all the information you need; from salary benchmarks, gender split and average tenure to 'time to hire' and fastest-growing skills.