(Senior) Web Developer (m/f/d).
(Senior) Web Developer (m/f/d)
About this job
Our client are Germany's largest comparison portal and a dynamic start-up in one. The company work in small, agile teams, working every day to make life easier for more than 15 million customers with the help of more than 50 comparisons: they create transparency, make complex products easy to understand and help consumers save time and money.
While our webpage is in German, we are a small international team with English as our language of communication. Using Agile/Lean/Kanban methodologies, we build it with love, we run it, we break it, we fix it, we Kaizen it: We write quality code that gets deployed to production asap. But hold your horses. First it's blessed by our QAs and Product managers, code-reviewed by our Full Stack Engineers and built on the CI/CD pipeline.
Our Tech stack: K8s, 80+ microservices architecture, Ansible, MongoDB, Node.js, NSQ, Next.js, React, MobX, Atlassian-all-the-things.
We are looking forward to your application
- You have at least 3 years of professional engineering experience
- You like maintainable, unit-tested code
- Have high stamina when facing challenges
- You are fluent in English - German is a plus
- And you use your language skills for collaboration and communication reasons
- You are flexible enough to integrate into a team with existing methodologies, codebase and mascot
- Keep our external and internal users happy
- Get involved in pretty much everything while creating and improving features end-to-end: DevOps, CI/CD improvements, database schemas and queries, Backend & Frontend JS, CSS
- Refactor code, pay back technical debt, identify and squash bugs, write tests
- Work on very exciting and very boring tasks, both with and without deadlines
- Receive and provide feedback in Code Reviews, juggling concerns like robustness, maintainability, development-speed, performance, security and architecture
- Support our Product Management team in designing complex features
- Grow your skills, share your knowledge with our team and beyond
- Participate in meetings of agile processes and technical nature, no more than 10-15% of your time
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Conor Carroll
SUBMIT YOUR CV
FullStack Software Engineer
To Apply for this Job Click Here SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT · SWITZERLAND, BAAR, SWEDEN, LUND Fullstack Software Engineer About the position...
Senior Frontend Developer
To Apply for this Job Click Here Are you passionate about cutting-edge technologies and fascinated by the power of spatiotemporal...
Senior Software Engineer - Freelance
To Apply for this Job Click Here Position Title: Senior - Software Engineer Target Start Date: 26-September-2023 Original Duration: 6...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.