€60000 - €75000 per year|
iOS Developer - Krefeld
Would you be interested in working for the #1 pet retail business in Europe which enables you to surround yourself with some of the best talent to learn from in the indsutry? Would you also like to contribute to a meaningful company objective that positively impacts the lives of animals and their owners in the new world of digital & datatechnology?
- As an iOS developer, you will develop exciting iOS / Swift applications for animal lovers in Germany and Europe.
- You will accompany the product development from the first idea to the launch.
- As an iOS Developer you will work independently and agile in our product teams.
- You will be actively involved in a strategically important initiative of the company group.
- You are passionate about animal lovers and their mobile needs.
- You have several years of experience in iOS development
- You already have some experience/knowledge of SwiftUI and Combine
- You have a good knowledge of testing and test automation
- You speak and write fluent English, knowledge of German is an advantage
- Company pension scheme
- Highly supported online & offline learning
- Bring your dog to work and use the dog park forshort walks
- Birthday gift vouchers
- Flexible working
- 60% work from home/40% in office
If you're interested in learning more about this then feel free to send me your latest CV via email firstname.lastname@example.org or simply apply here!
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Samuel Hegarty
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Mobile.
German speaking iOS Developer
Animal lovers! For a business offering a meaningful mission to contribute to who are the #1 in their domain in...
Software engineer experienced on C
For one of my clients in the mobile network provider industry, I'm currently looking for a SOFTWARE ENGINEER with experience...
SWISS TECH SALARY BENCHMARKS.
Are you looking for a new role? Would you like to compare your current salary against the market rate?
Maybe you’re looking to grow your team and need help planning and setting hiring budgets.
Our interactive market update, split by technology, has all the information you need; from salary benchmarks, gender split and average tenure to 'time to hire' and fastest-growing skills.