Azure DevOps Engineer.
Azure DevOps Engineer
€60000 - €80000 per year|
Or client is an international accountancy and consultancy firm. They are looking for an Azure DevOps Engineer with a strong knowledge and experience in Azure, DevOps, and PowerShell. Would you like to work in a warm, multi-cultural environment, in which you will be able to develop yourself daily? This might be the role for you.
- Experience and knowledge of Azure, DevOps, and PowerShell;
- Use automated build and release management processes for CI/CD and write automated unit tests;
- Understanding of technology architecture in an enterprise environment;
- Desired state configuration for IAAS,PAAS services hosted on cloud;
- Excellent communication skills in English and strong interpersonal skills;
- 30 holidays;
- A non-contributory pension plan;
- A lease car or mobility budget;
- A laptop and iPhone;
- Salary range up to 80k per year;
Looking for a new challenge as an Azure DevOps Engineer, contact me on 020 305 00 63 or e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: For this vacancy, we are only considering candidates who are already in the Netherlands.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Denzel Verginie
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Azure.
Azure/DevOps Architect - Freelance
Role: Azure Cloud Engineer / Architect (Migration project) Location: Germany - 100% remote from Europe Length: 12 months When: ASAP...
IT Vendor Manager
We are currently seeking a dynamic and experienced IT Vendor Manager to join our team in Den Haag. As an...
Technical Support Engineer
Do you have experience as a Technical Support Engineer? Do you want to work in an international environment? Do you...
SWISS TECH SALARY BENCHMARKS.
Are you looking for a new role? Would you like to compare your current salary against the market rate?
Maybe you’re looking to grow your team and need help planning and setting hiring budgets.
Our interactive market update, split by technology, has all the information you need; from salary benchmarks, gender split and average tenure to 'time to hire' and fastest-growing skills.