kr55000 - kr65000 per month|
Job Title: Automation Engineer
The Automation Engineer is responsible for designing, developing, and maintaining automated systems and processes. This includes working with a variety of technologies, such as PLCs, robotics, and machine vision. The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of automation principles and be able to translate business requirements into technical solutions.
- Design, develop, and implement automated systems and processes
- Work with a variety of technologies, such as PLCs, robotics, and machine vision
- Analyze and troubleshoot automated systems
- Document and maintain automated systems
- Work with other engineers and technicians to ensure the successful implementation of automated systems
- Stay up-to-date on the latest automation technologies
- Bachelor's degree in engineering or a related field
- 3+ years of experience in automation engineering
- Strong understanding of automation principles
- Experience with PLCs, robotics, and machine vision
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong communication and documentation skills
The ideal candidate will be a highly motivated and self-driven individual with a passion for automation. They will be able to work independently and as part of a team, and they will be able to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical audiences.
If you are interested in this position, please submit your resume
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Danny Arnold
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Mechanical Design.
Senior Airframe Design Engineer
To Apply for this Job Click Here We're in search of an experienced engineer to join a leading aviation manufacturer...
To Apply for this Job Click Here We are looking for a Thermal Engineer to join an exciting start up...
Project Engineer (Plant Construction)
To Apply for this Job Click Here I am working with a leading global engineering contractor who operate internationally and...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.