IT Process Consultant.
IT Process Consultant
IT Project Management
Our client are a Global Fashion brand with over a thousand stores globally. They are looking for employees with passion, the courage to innovate and who enjoy creativity, who drive projects forward with their personality and enthusiasm and who constantly inspire. Straightforward, inspiring and always ready to dive into new worlds and live every moment. Are you looking for a job in an attractive and dynamic company where you can make a difference every day? Then start your career now in one of the most beautiful industries in the world!
We don't let IT do it - we do it ourselves! The changes in the fashion industry are constantly creating new demands on our IT. In order to do justice to this, there is the Information Services International (ISI), in which we keep all core competencies in-house. More than 200 employees in ten specialist departments are actively involved in process design and advance all IT topics from A for application management to K for cash register systems and W for Windows Server.
To further strengthen the team, we are looking for you for our locations in Braunschweig and Berlin as:
IT process consultant (m/f/d) with a focus on sales/retail
THIS IS THE JOB
- Conception and coordination of test strategies and plans in cooperation with project teams, IT and analysis, conception and implementation of new technical requirements in cooperation with sales and developers
- Recording, analysis and modeling of business processes
- Derivation of improvement potential and conception of target processes
- Advice for specialists and executives regarding the optimization of sales processes and IT systems
- Creation of functional descriptions and coordination of the implementation of these by the developers
- Conception and participation in system tests and training
- For the Berlin or Braunschweig location
THAT CONVINCES US
- Successfully completed studies in (business) informatics, business administration or comparable training - talented career changers are also welcome
- Professional experience in the (retail) retail sector, preferably in a chain store
- High sales affinity and understanding of the processes at the point of sale
- Sound knowledge of process modeling and experience with the relevant tools
- Experience in mapping processes in ERP systems (ideally in Microsoft Dynamics AX) and in branch systems is desirable
- Very good knowledge of German and good English
- Analytical and solution-oriented thinking skills as well as assertiveness
- Strong communication skills and a hands-on mentality
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Conor Carroll
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN IT Project Management.
Senior Service Delivery Manager
Senior Service Delivery Manager For a cplient of mine I am actively looking for a freelance Service Delivery Manager. Join...
Product Owner I am currently supporting our big client from the finance environment located in Zurich. We are looking for...
Product Owner (a) Place of work in Lucerne and Zurich Experience 3 - 5 years of solid professional experience You...
SWISS TECH SALARY BENCHMARKS.
Are you looking for a new role? Would you like to compare your current salary against the market rate?
Maybe you’re looking to grow your team and need help planning and setting hiring budgets.
Our interactive market update, split by technology, has all the information you need; from salary benchmarks, gender split and average tenure to 'time to hire' and fastest-growing skills.