Structural and Thermal
Are you an experienced CAMO Engineer?
Do you wish to lead the CAMO activities of aircraft systems and structures?
Read below to find out more about your potential mission!
- Lead CAMO activities related to aircraft systems and structure.
- Evaluate Airworthiness Directives and OEM Service Bulletins, then offer implementation recommendations.
- Assess aircraft and equipment modification programs, providing implementation advice.
- Improve aircraft maintenance program effectiveness.
- Review reliability data for systems and related components, issuing reliability improvement recommendations.
- Manage structural repair processes, following obtained repair instructions.
- Lead projects as directed by the Head of Engineering or the Nominated Person Continuing Airworthiness.
- Contribute to the enhancement of Engineering processes.
- Support contracted maintenance organizations.
- Liaise with OEMs and external service providers.
- Accumulates a minimum of 3 years of experience in a CAMO engineering role.
- Holds Embraer type training certification at Level 1 or higher.
- Highly motivated and dependable, possessing an open-minded outlook.
- Demonstrates outstanding communication abilities, fully proficient in English, and excels in team collaboration and conflict resolution (proficiency in German is advantageous).
- Possesses an engineering degree or equivalent qualification accepted by the relevant authority (having a Part 66 Aircraft Maintenance License is a bonus).
- Boasts comprehensive expertise in EASA Part M and Part CAMO regulations.
- Exhibits knowledge of aircraft maintenance methods and aircraft/maintenance documentation.
- Familiarity with AMOS software is an additional asset.
- A modern office environment.
- A dynamic and driven team of young professionals.
- Competitive industry-standard salary and perks related to travel.
- Outstanding prospects for personal and professional growth.
- Opportunity to actively engage and contribute within the company's activities.
This is an incredible opportunity for a CAMO Engineer - I am urgently looking for candidates, get in touch as CV's will be immediately reviewed!
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SWISS TECH SALARY BENCHMARKS.
Are you looking for a new role? Would you like to compare your current salary against the market rate?
Maybe you’re looking to grow your team and need help planning and setting hiring budgets.
Our interactive market update, split by technology, has all the information you need; from salary benchmarks, gender split and average tenure to 'time to hire' and fastest-growing skills.