Fiber Amplifier Development Engineer.
Fiber Amplifier Development Engineer
€75000 - €80000 per annum|
My client is a specialist in the aerospace sector, primarily focused on laser communication systems working between satelittes, ground and aircraft.
You will be:
* Designing and developing fiber based noise amplifiers
* Working on the full product lifecycle
* Defining architecture and requirements
* Work on testing, performance, reliability and fault resolution
Successful candidates will have 3+ years experience in design or testing with areas like photnics or laser technology.
You shoudl have experience in C++, LabVIEW or Python. Experience in design, setup and testing of optical fiber amplifers and some space knowledge.
Flunecy in English is the only language requirement due to the international culture that also supports relocation.
This is a great opportunity to join a very unique company, so contact me ASAP for full details.
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Hardware Development.
Landing Gear Development Engineer
To Apply for this Job Click Here My client is a well established aircraft manufacturer with a rich history stretching...
Offshore Wind project Manager
To Apply for this Job Click Here This business are specialists in the construction, operation, and maintenance of offshore wind...
To Apply for this Job Click Here Test Coordinator - Laser Communications / Satellite Technology Munich, Germany A leading innovator...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.