Full stack deveoper – React/Java.
Full stack deveoper – React/Java
About this job
You can expect current technologies around the current React/Java/Spring Boot tech stack and service-oriented structures that are brought into production via our CI/CD pipelines. Are you fascinated by agile working, digital business models and a dynamic team? Then become part of this team!
As they continue to grow, they are looking for several Java/React developer (m/f/d) from junior to senior with different focuses. We look forward to receiving your application as a Java & React developer (m/f/d).
What to bring (depending on experience level)
- Experience in Java development, knowledge of Spring or Java EE is also welcome
- Good knowledge of HTML and CSS and web technologies ES6+, Webpack and JS test frameworks
- Passion for modern, high-performance Java applications in a distributed system
- Motivation to further develop your knowledge
- An eye for modern and customer-oriented web design with extensive functionality
- Knowledge of one or more of the areas of Kubernetes, Docker, REST APIs, databases, software architecture, web development, build and deployment with Jenkins/Git/Gradle
- Fluent written and spoken German (B1 level) round off your profile
Your tasks will include (depending on your experience level)
- Agile software development within one of our Scrum teams
- Implementation of new products and innovative features in close cooperation with product management
- Design and further development of our vehicle systems
- Assumption of responsibility for technical and/or professional topics
- Support for quality assurance during the development and release process
- Continuously improve the processes with the team
What we offer you
- Salary: Attractive salary package, vouchers for numerous products, subsidized company bike leasing and a subsidized company pension scheme
- For your work-life balance, we offer you home office/ mobile working (3 days in the office, 2 days flexible)
- "Work From Anywhere": Mobile working from abroad possible for up to 4 weeks a year
- Start-up flair: Security of an established online company with start-up flair - we plan long-term and at the same time you have the opportunity to actively shape the insurance sector. Flat hierarchies, demanding, challenging and varied tasks with creative freedom as well as direct communication channels to the management are a matter of course for us
- We equip you: Workplace with powerful laptop (your choice between very well equipped ThinkPad or MacBook Pro). Are you looking for individual equipment such as an ergonomic mouse or noise-cancelling headphones? No problem!
- Environment in which you will feel comfortable: relaxed working environment, informal culture, regular drinkouts, cool team events with colleagues - our game area (foosball table, table tennis, dartboard and air hockey table) is ideal for the break in between. When the weather is nice, feel good on our roof terraces over the roofs of Munich
- Further training opportunities: Career development specializing in IT and various IT further training programs will support you on your career path
- We take care of your well-being: We provide you with drinks (e.g. Cola / Cola Zero, apple spritzer, Bionade or Spezi) and various food options (muesli, lunch (twice a week), fruit).
- Excellent transport connections: Our office is very centrally located with excellent transport connections (Donnersbergerbrücke) and we also subsidize your MVV ticket
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Conor Carroll
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Java.
To Apply for this Job Click Here Software Engineer Java Place of work in Lucerne or Zurich Experience several years...
SDET - 2
To Apply for this Job Click Here This position will support our clients Ethics and Code of Conduct System technical...
To Apply for this Job Click Here Lead Developer Place of work in Lucerne Experience At least 5 years practical...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.