Senior Design Engineer.
Senior Design Engineer
My client is a semiconductor start-up that develops next-level AI chips for the edge. Their chips are designed to be highly energy efficient, while still providing high performance. This makes them ideal for use in battery-powered devices, such as wearables, IoT devices, and monitoring systems.
They are looking for a Senior Design Engineer:
- BS / MS in Electrical or Computer Engineering or equivalent: 3+ years of experience
- Proven experience on developing SRAM design
- Good understanding of high-performance and low power circuit designs with FinFet technologies
- Exposure to complete design cycle of SRAM memory and compiler development
- Proficiency in scripting language: Python, Tcl
- High-performance, low-power embedded SRAM design with advanced technologies
- Memory compiler development, characterization, and verification
If you are interested please apply or send your CV to Emma.Fisher@darwinrecuitment.com.
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Manufacturing.
I'm currently seeking a Refrigeration Technician based near Mansfield, MA. Location: Mansfield, MA Salary: Depending on experience The company I'm...
Field Service Engineer (Refrigeration)
I'm currently recruiting for a Field Service Engineer (Refrigeration) based near Mansfield, MA Location: Mansfield, MA Salary: Depedning on experience...
I'm currently seeking a Refrigeration Engineer based near Mansfield, MA. Location: Mansfield, MA Salary: Depending on experience The company I'm...
SWISS TECH SALARY BENCHMARKS.
Are you looking for a new role? Would you like to compare your current salary against the market rate?
Maybe you’re looking to grow your team and need help planning and setting hiring budgets.
Our interactive market update, split by technology, has all the information you need; from salary benchmarks, gender split and average tenure to 'time to hire' and fastest-growing skills.